- Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance)
- 15+ Years of relevant professional experience
- Retail Business Process Outsourcing experience in end-to-end delivery required.
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL
- Transition management and Operational enablement
- Noiseless delivery and implementation of service operations
- Solution architecting
- Business transformation
- Compliance and control assessments
- Building high performing teams
- Experience in leading teams across delivery centers for Retail Global clients
- Experience in leading global process reviews, SOW validation, process standardization and harmonization, CoE implementation, establishing brilliant basics leading to noiseless delivery, risk assessments and its mitigation, compliance adherence. •Experience in transitioning and consolidating Retail and F&A work across geographies and driving process standardization and continuous improvement projects through transformation •Managing Projects with multiple systems, countries and languages
- Rich knowledge of performing Retail Industry end-to-end transformation •Driving automation and process standardization projects for Retail Industry leading to significant improvement in processes. •Identifying initiatives across delivery centers for delivering contractual efficiencies and beyond •Delivering financial savings to clients through various process improvements, best practice sharing and business analytics.
CUSTOMER VALUE ADDITION
- Ability to deliver seamless delivery on a consistent basis to make it noiseless, thereby attaining long standing trust and confidence of the stakeholders through result driven actions •Vision oriented approach towards business transformation to ensure long-term association •Ensuring Customer Delight
PG:ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in Any Specialization,CS in Any Specialization
US MNC client of Placewell.
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants