Lead and manage joint engagements/solutions between the Partner, Solution Architects Account Managers.
- Manage a clear timeline to execute against the strategy and achieve team goals
- Develop and execute against a repeatable model for expansion into new markets and establish foundational partner sales activity
- Drive Global thought leadership on cloud adoption strategies and tactics to support business objectives
- Work in a highly collaborative/ transparent operating sales model activity to create a strong pipeline of sales opportunities toward launch.
- Serve as a key member of the Partner Team to execute the strategic business development plan, while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support etc.)
- Keep executive leadership informed on progress against objectives. Assist in the content preparation of senior management business reviews
- Liaise with the Partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to define and execute joint sales and Go To Market (GTM) Programs focused on the public sector market
- Understand the technical requirements of our solution providers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Deep understanding of Partners capabilities and solutions that will address the customer mission & work closely with the partner customer base
- Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (P-SA) and the Partners technical team to ensure the channel Partners deliver quality resultsRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants