Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Depending on the specific case, a developer should have the knowledge of advanced
- Deploy, test and document development, pre-production, and production environments
- Improve the operational capabilities of enterprise infrastructure
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Qualifications we seek in you
- Minimum Education: B.A. or B.S. degree in related subject area or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in Angular 7/8 & React JS.
- Experience detailing technical requirements.
- Experience with AWS services S3, EC2
- Preferred qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of Bootstrap, NodeJS
- Sophisticated troubleshooting skills
- Capability in architecture design, system evaluation, system analysis, and infrastructure assessment
- Be proficient in scripting image deployment and bootstrapping
- Superb communication, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes.
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants