- Building AR, VR & MR experiences for enterprise use cases in Unity 3D, Unreal or similar game engines
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications, through best practices
while writing code, but also testing approaches (unitary, integration, end to end)
- Participate in technical project meetings
- Define project technical documentations: software specifications, detailed design, guides, etc.
- Participate in the software integration
- Ensure the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the software
Bachelors degree in computer science, you have at least 2 years of experience working on AR / VR related
applications. You are familiar with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns.
You also have the following soft skills: excellent interpersonal skills, deductive and analytical skills, autonomy, a
willingness to share knowledge, an appetite for exploration, a strong interest in delivering uncompromised
quality for projects.
Reporting line: Technical Solution Architect
Authority: Functional on the project scope
Job description :-
-Experience in developing apps with AR Kit & AR core
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or C++
- Prior experience with VR/MR devices like HoloLens, Vive, Oculus Rift, etc. preferred
- Scrum/Agile: Previous experience working on agile teams
- Understanding of continuous integration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube) and configuration.
A France Based MNC
For more details
Please contact :-
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants