Job Description Technical Lead - ServiceNow
Managing ServiceNow development teamMain Responsibilities:
- Your primary focus will be on handling SNOW development team, developing user interface components and implementing. You will coordinate with the rest of the teams working on different applications if required.
- Provide the client with ServiceNow development Best-Practices Advice and assist in their implementation
- Deliver ServiceNow development consulting services based on the Clients ServiceNow release plan, including all modules implemented by the client.
- Conduct Technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules.
- Develop ServiceNow Design Documentation.
- Develop User cases for ServiceNow releases.
- Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration.
- Develop Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules.
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus.
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Build and update Documentation for ServiceNow code and configurations.
- Team Management, providing regular updates to Product Management.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Support of the features of the product already developed.
- Participate in requirement analysis and process redesign.
- Participate in code reviews of fellow team members.
- Fundamental knowledge of SIR – Sec Ops.
- Excellent knowledge of implementing Security Incident Response Integration, Enriching Security Incident with Threat Intelligence.
Skills and Experience:
- Exp – 8-10+ Yrs of experience
- Understanding of configuration management principles.
- Design and develop configurations and customisations for component discovery. Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of ServiceNow
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Expertise level understanding of ServiceNow implementations and programming skill required
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP, etc.)
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to be a team player
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitments to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, both technical and business-related, and utilize as needed.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
- Creativity in proactively developing approaches to problems and recommending actions to management, or implementing the recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants