Roles and Responsibilities
1. Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mind set and problem solving approach
and drive analytical output for the team
2. Experience in banking / Telecommunication / Service domain with knowledge across
customer lifecycle is must
3. 7+ years of experience in reporting and analytics is must
4. Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients
5. Candidate should have excellent people management skills and must have team lead
experience of 3 to 5 size team for at least 1 to 2 year as team lead
6. Project planning, setting project targets and deliverables, help in solving technical
problems as and when needed
7. Bridge the gap between technology and management.
8. Understand & document client application landscape and infrastructure
9. Get details of known application, infrastructure outages and pain points
10. Understand customers requirements and translate them to specific monitoring
11. Develop the implementation plan for Application based on the Discovery.
12. Analyzing user support statistics/data and recommending appropriate measures.
13. Train client / internal team on features of Application.
14. Provide insights to Client on changes, enhancements required in their infrastructure
15. DR/BCP hands-on
16. Must have IT Infra Background
17. Should Preferably be ITIL, PMP Certified
Desired Candidate Profile Oracle/Sybase/IBM DB2, MS-SQLserver, Windows, ASP.NET with DR/BCP hands-on. Knowledge of Banking domain/applications will be added advantage.
Perks and Benefits
Desired Candidate Profile
Thanks & Regards
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants