The Mobilization Manager is responsible for planning and execution of large, complex programs dealing
with transformations along with transitions of various processes being delivered out of multiple locations.
• Managing people, process, technology, contract & finance-related activities required to set up and
stabilize operations for our clients across our delivery locations
• Managing transition team and Delivery resources during the Transition stage.
• Contributing in strategic initiatives to improve transition and overall business functioning.
• Should have approximately 13+ years of overall work experience with Approximately 6 years in
Procurement delivery/transformation/transition program experience
• Should be a tenured Sr. Manager with minimum 3 Yrs Exp. Or AVP
• Bachelor's degree
• Moderate to extensive as required
• Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement
Preferred Education and Skills:
• Post Graduate degree, as applicable per the Hiring Geo
• Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, Transformation
and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
• Experience with Ariba, Coupa and any other Source to Pay solution deployment.
• Working knowledge of business processes in Procurement and Supply chain operations
• Certification - PMP, PgMP, PRINCE 2 if preferred not required
Professional Skill Requirements:
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives within client
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
• Expertise in managing budget & deals financials
• Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
• Ability to drive change
• Entrepreneurial Skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
• Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
• MS Project: Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining project plans. Report out using basic
MS Project options
• MS Visio: Create and maintain process maps
• MS Excel: Create and manage detailed project plan with specific tollgates, milestones,
planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility and completion status
• MS Power point: Governance meetings to provide the updates based on the expectations from the
Deliver Programme and Projects Management
• Pre Sales & Solutioning - Support Sales and Solution Architect team during the Sales stages by
creating RFP responses, providing information regarding the value of BPO, development of
transition budgets, timelines, resource requirements, and other applicable costs.
• Transition Execution - Manage the end to end execution of large deals spread across
• Governance - Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmers and ensure
the overall programme is integrated across other work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
• Project Risks - Give clear assessment of the movement, progress, delays, issues, risks of projects
in relations to cost and expenses
• Financials - Responsible for managing & controlling deals financials
• Standardization & Business Excellence - Implement service standards & operational policies for
• Stabilization - Helps stabilize operations post-go-live
• Client & Stakeholder Relationship - Manages overall internal/external client relationships during
various stages of the transition/mobilization effort
• Change & Risk management Work closely with internal / client teams to drive/support in change
management & monitor the project risks.
• People Counseling - Lead a team of transition resources and evaluate direct reports
• Training & Development - Manage and drive trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/
technologies/ domains based on the business/ organizational requirements
Core Capabilities and Governance
• Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific
initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
• Develops & maintain domain specific BPO credentials, Client Visit Decks, Case Studies & Transition
• Interaction with client and client teams, Set up governance for regular review etc.
• Influence and maintain positive and healthy working relationship with support functions, Service
delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role
• Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
• Client & Contract management
• Effectively collaborate with functional teams like HR, Recruitment, IT, Training etc.
• Seamless transition with no noise while adhering to speed, cost and quality
• Project/ Program Management Office setup
• Use and integrate the mandatory program Control tools in the projects
• Coach teams on Operation Excellence parameters to ensure 100% compliance on OE
The New Strategic Initiatives & Innovation
• Align on best practices, stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global
Transition network, forums, etc.
• Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local /Global level to meet the strategic goals of
Offerings, Sales and Solution:
• Support in identifying new opportunities/expansion by demonstration of our capabilities in
delivery and project management and actively engaging in discussions and negotiations with key
client and our stakeholders and sponsors.Roles and Responsibilities
Diversity candidate highly preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
US based MNC
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants