• Responsible for front ending collections Team.
• Handling a team of Core OTC (Accounts Receivable) Professionals.
• This position manages OTC Collections Operation deliverables for all Organization's Client and ensures that
they meet or exceed Organization and client expectations.
• This role ensures that appropriate procedures are in place and properly functioning to enable Organization to
demonstrate that the deliverables are met and the processes efficient and effective.
• Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others, but
predominantly affecting own area of control.
• Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior
• Operates largely independently in meeting defined business objectives and goals.
• Performs complex tasks and participates in complex cross-area/function activities.
• Conducts work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of group/resources.
• Required to apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts/principles and alternative solutions.
• Manages effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility, builds client
relationships in the wider group or unit
• Manage relationship and partnership with CFO, FD, Station Managers, Credit Manager, to ensure
country requirements are met
• Provide leadership for a team of direct reports
• Define standards and expectations within team and with country heads: Preparatory work for compliance with
statutory, legal and tax requirements for all entities
• Monthly reporting in a timely and accurate manner
• Liaison with auditors - internal & external. Resolve audit issues and improve control environment
• Continuous development and training of staff including attrition control.
• Deliver against requirements agreed with country in SOW (Statement of Work) document
• Work with the FCs / FDs to support Business outcomes
• Be part of the Delivery Center management team with inputs given into DCs future development,
strategic planning and problem resolution
• To continuously explore and drive the teams for all possible avenues to improve and innovate current
processes and bring about productivity improvements and resultant cost saves
• Maintain appropriate Governance structure to facilitate seamless operations
Note: Candidates should be comfortable working in US/Night Shifts.
Required Candidate profile
• Has handled team size of 100+ people
• OTC experience of 10 + years; of which B2B collections experience of 5 years or more
• Understanding of end to end process of OTC Collection and prior work experience
• Proven capability to drive changes and business process improvements (Projects etc.)
• Flexible to work in Night shifts
• People Mmgt + Tough client mgmt skills
• Can drive initiatives
• Global experience desirable
• Should have worked in a process driven environment
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Senior leadership interaction skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Understanding of contract / SOWs
• Ability to design, implements, and operate complex client service delivery solutions in the accounting, internal
control, and database management areas.
• Recognized as subject matter expert within scope of responsibility.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA), CS
No. 1 Consulting Co. across Globe