The Mobilization Manager is responsible for planning and execution of large, complex programs dealing with transformations along with transitions of various processes being delivered out of multiple locations. This includes;
- Managing people, process, technology, contract & finance-related activities required to set up and stabilize operations for our clients across company delivery locations
- Managing transition team and Delivery resources during the Transition stage.
- Contributing in strategic initiatives to improve transition and overall business functioning.
- Should have approximately 13+ years of overall work experience with Approximately 6 years in HRO delivery/ transformation /transition program experience
Should be a tenured Sr. Manager with minimum 3 Yrs Exp. Or AVP
Moderate to extensive as required
- Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement
Preferred Education and Skills:
Post Graduate degree, as applicable per the Hiring Geo
Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, Transformation an d/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
Experience with Workday, succesfactor, SAP or relevant HRIS tools.
Working knowledge of business processes in Human Resource operations
Certification - Workday, if preferred not required
Professional Skill Requirements:
An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
Comfortable interacting with senior executives within both Accenture and the client
Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
Expertise in managing budget & deals financials
Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
Ability to drive change
Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
- MS Project: Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining project plans. Report out using basic MS Project options
- MS Excel: Create and manage detailed project plan with specific tollgates, milestones, planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility and completion status
- MS Power point: Governance meetings to provide the updates based on the expectations from the target audience
Deliver Programme and Projects Management
- Pre Sales & Solutioning - Support Sales and Solution Architect team during the Sales stages by creating RFP responses, providing information regarding the value of BPO, development of transition budgets, timelines, resource requirements, and other applicable costs.
- Transition Execution - Manage the end to end execution of large deals spread across geographies/DCs.
- Governance - Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmers and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Accenture work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
- Project Risks - Give clear assessment of the movement, progress, delays, issues, risks of projects in relations to cost and expenses
- Financials - Responsible for managing & controlling deals financials
- Standardization & Business Excellence - Implement service standards & operational policies for business excellence
- Stabilization - Helps stabilize operations post-go-live
- Client & Stakeholder Relationship - Manages overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/ mobilization effort
- Change & Risk management - Work closely with internal / client teams to drive/support in change management & monitor the project risks.
- People Counseling - Lead a team of transition resources and evaluate direct reports
- Training & Development - Manage and drive trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/ technologies/ domains based on the business/ organizational requirements
Core Capabilities and Governance
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global /location /team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Develops & maintain domain specific BPO credentials, Client Visit Decks, Case Studies & Transition Methodology
- Interaction with client and client teams, Set up governance for regular review etc.
- Influence and maintain positive and healthy working relationship with support functions, Service delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role responsibilities.
- Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
- Client & Contract management
- Effectively collaborate with functional teams like HR, Recruitment, IT, Training etc.
- Seamless transition with no noise while adhering to speed, cost and quality
- Project/ Program Management Office setup
- Use and integrate the mandatory Company program Control tools in the projects
The New - Strategic Initiatives & Innovation
- Align on best practices, stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global Transition network, forums, etc.
- Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local / Global level to meet the strategic goals of the function/organization
Offerings, Sales and Solution:Support in identifying new opportunities/ expansion by demonstration of organisation's capabilities in delivery and project management and actively engaging in discussions and negotiations with key client and organisation stakeholders and sponsors
Perks and BenefitsVARIABLE ABOVE FIXED
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Amarendra Kumar
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants