Job Responsibilities :
- Master Data Management for Material Master (Cataloguing, Standardization, Enrichment, Materials Coding, deduplication and assembly creation)
- Create & modify Master records basis the requested details along with logic & standards.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. Financial,customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business.
- Material Master- Material Code creation, Codification taxonomy (UNSPSC / SIC etc.), Duplication, Min / Max levels of inventory.
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance.
- Perform mass updates as required.
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
- Good inter-personal skills to work well with clients and other team members
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Specific knowledge around SAP LSMW, Workflow or Authorizations is a plus
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress
Note: Candidates should be comfortable for US/Night Shifts.
Required Candidate Details
- Able to structure system data into standard data formatting
- SAP Material Module Certified
- SAP FICO Module Trained
- Excellent communication skills to work with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- SAP data structuring experience required - especially in the MM/PM/PSCM modules
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries
Desired Candidate Profile
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants