Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you would be responsible for
- Ensures accomplishment of Support Service Level Objectives and Key Performance Indicators working in partnership with Service Providers and Software Vendors
- Jointly with Partner, establishes, collaborates, and monitors a Continuous Improvement plan to identify and remove the service delivery gaps
- Establishes weekly and monthly service status review meetings with key stakeholders (Business ,IS and Service Providers)
- Ensures and promotes ITIL best practices for Incident, Problem, Change, Release management with Service Providers.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals. Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation and Monitor team performance, report on metrics.
- Motivate team members. Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Good programming background with Java 8+ and J2EE technologies, Multithreading, collections framework, Spring and Spring boot
- Knowledge in designing and implementing cloud-based application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Microservices that are based on Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring data flow.
- Knowledge with Cloud or a similar service e.g. AWS, Azure cloud etc.
- High level experience with web-services (SOAP/Restful) and AWS services like - (S3 EC2, VPC, Gateway etc ).
- Experience with Database that includes Oracle and Postgres.
- Exposure of UX based environments, shell scripting.
- Well versed with agile development environment and test-driven development mentality; Hands on experience with tools like - Junit, TestNG, Mockito etc. ).
- Experience with DevOps culture and setting up automation pipelines; this include tools of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) such as Jenkins, Git, Maven etc.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking ownership
Qualifications we seek in you
Any Graduate Preferred: B.E/B.TECH/MCA / M. TECH
- Technical background in Java/AWS/Cloud related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Data warehouse and Relational Model.
- Writing complex SQL queries in Oracle and Postgres, Performance tuning
- Prior experience in manufacturing domain projects
Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes.
Contact Company:Placewell Consultants