The Technical Architecture Lead - AI & AA will be responsible for defining and evolving the road map of the core architecture of the Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics (e.g., an application's structure, interfaces, and the application distribution strategy) to ensure that Operations' business needs are supported in an integrated and value-added way. The TA Lead - AI & AA will also define and implement an application rationalization strategy to migrate to a business relevant application portfolio which is future-ready.
The TA Architecture Lead's role will have significant interaction and collaboration with Operations Deal Leads and Business Sponsors (from Tech for Ops / Operations) to increase the understanding of existing applications and technology platforms for AI & AA to ensure that the right technical decisions are made at the beginning of projects when functional scope, software tools, and architecture directions are set.
Define a strategic application architecture direction for Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics business capabilities
Define and execute an application rationalization strategy for migrate the existing applications and move towards strategic application architecture.
Establish strong relationships with Operations Deal Leads and business sponsors to influence and drive decisions regarding functional scope, software tool stack selection, and architecture direction for their respective portfolios.
Manage the overall AI & AA technology spends budget and "chargeability/utilization" of deployable resources and technical architects that will be assigned on client specific /strategic projects.
Provide appropriate architecture direction and guidance to development team to ensure that the right decisions are made at the beginning of projects
Establish a deep understanding of AI & AA's current application portfolios, capabilities and technical platforms (e.g., AWS, AIP etc.) to drive the strategy and direction for Operations' business applications.
Leverage capabilities in other parts of Accenture Operations, Accenture alliances wherever possible (e.g. building technical capabilities etc.)
Ensure appropriate governance practices are in place to comply with Accenture standards.
Reports to: Managing Director, Tech for Ops (AI & AA portfolio)
Supervises: A team of approx. 35 to 40 people
10 or more years in technology architecture specific experience.
5 or more years experience in technical architecture design and implementation.
Extensive experience in interacting with and influencing senior leadership regarding future application and technology directions.
Regular contributor to industry forums / acclaimed speaker on technologies like AI / AA at various technical conferences.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Deep skills in defining and articulating AI & AA application architecture frameworks and strategies.
- Strong mix of business, functional, and technical skills
- Ability to discuss AI & AA application architecture concepts and strategies in simple, clear terms to help drive and influence decision making of business and application owners
- Extensive knowledge of functional and technical capabilities of key AI & AA standard tools capabilities (e.g. Natural Language Generation, Speech recognition, Virtual Agents, Machine Learning Platforms, AI-Optimized Hardware, Decision Management, Deep Learning Platforms, Biometrics, Text Analytics & NLP (Natural Language Processing), Digital Twin/AI Modeling, Cyber Defense, Compliance, Knowledge Worker Aid, Peer-to-Peer Networks, Emotion Recognition, Image Recognition)
- Good knowledge of all technology architecture considerations (performance, scalability, maintainability, deployment, operations, technology infrastructure) as well as extensive knowledge of technical architecture strategies and implications on applications
- Strong business acumen and analytical / reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and mentor technology team members.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to construct and deliver persuasive arguments on business, functional, and technical issues and the ability to persuade leadership and business sponsors/process owners
- Possess strong "client" skills to sell ideas to key stakeholders and users.
Desired Candidate Profile