We are a 15+ years old recruitment firm and we are hiring for our own Consultancy. Hiring on all levels for Recruitment Job Location- Gurgaon (Palam Vihar)
Company name- Placewell Consultants
Designation Recruitment Executive/Sr. Recruitment Executive
Job timings- 2:00pm to 11:00 pm
Alternate Saturdays off
Sundays fixed off
Key skills required :-
Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Well versed with basic computer skills Internet, accessing mails, MS-office etc.
Should be a seasoned Recruitment Professional with Go Getter Attitude
Should have experience to Handle Large MNC Clients , and think as per Clients perspective and provide the ultimate solutions as per Clients requirement by all means
Should be willing to try unconventional methods of Headhunting, sourcing and prospecting Candidates
Maturity and mental toughness is key to Selection
Preference will be given to Immediate Joiners and Excellent Communicators
Growth Opportunities for the Employees :-
Good platform to acquire Industry knowledge
Corporate Exposure while working for MNC Clients across US and CANADIAN MARKET
Exposure to end to end recruitment, Compensation structure, Payout, rates and closing the offer for US & CANADA MARKET
Experience of Client handling and team handling.
Overall Personality Development
Job Description :
1. Sourcing the resumes through Job portals, references, databases as per clients specifications
2. Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/Sourcing strategies.
3. Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums.
4. Using sourcing strategies like Referral generation, Direct Sourcing, Networking, Mass Mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
5. Using Online Database (Job Portals) & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources.
6. Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through Headhunting & Mapping Techniques.
7. Telephonic Screening of the profiles Checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
8. Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client.
9. Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
10. Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates.
11. Maintaining and developing candidate MIS database and trackers.
12. Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc
13. Follow-up with candidates for Post Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period Negotiations, etc till joining.
14. Achieving the assigned target as per the role
15. Upgrading yourself for client handling and team management.
16 Responsible for Revenue Generation
17 Mentoring Team if required
Interested candidate can mail there resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre screening and can call on +91-9654497748 and +91-9873340681
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time