Hiring Benefits administrator for a reputed MNC.
* 4-5 years of experience in benefits administration
* Understand all aspects of Health and Welfare plans and processes in order to effectively provide customer service
* Manage vendor relationships and serve as the point of contact on issue resolution for participants
* Maintain positive and proactive communications in delivery of assigned benefit plan for employees
* Ensure compliance to all federal and state laws, and client specific requirements
* Assist with routine and periodic process audits.
* Participate in annual open enrollment process including system updates, communications, and meetings, testing and working with assigned vendors as needed.
* Research and recommend plan changes as needed.
* Resolve queries using Root Cause Analysis / Quick Solver techniques
* Participates in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
* Involved in transition activities and streamlining process.
* Provide client specific training to team and mentor Associate & Analyst
* Bachelor's Degree
* Working knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
* Analytical and critical thinking skills, including experience identifying problems and providing effective resolutions
* Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
NOTE : - Should be flexible in rotational and US Timings
Only interested candidates can share their cv's on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 8588839529
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time