**Diversity (Female) Candidates are Preferred**
Operational and Financial Management:
Client and Stakeholder Management:
- Design appropriate management reports/scorecards that articulate financial results and highlight inefficiencies
- Develop and improve standardized operational processes
- Drive and implement continuous improvement and optimization programs for operational processes
- Decrease cost-to-serve through execution of cost initiatives
- Develop and execute continuous process improvement techniques
- Assigns responsibilities to effectively take advantage of available skills and address development needs.
- Recognizes and rewards individual and team accomplishments.
- Supports team's and organization's decisions regardless of own position.
- Quickly identifies or isolates the root causes of issues or problems.
- Reprioritizes work or reallocates resources to respond to changing needs.
- Builds and Sustains Client Ownership and Commitment Puts together clear, logical argument that addresses key issues.
- Adapts standard methods and best practices to meet client needs/preferences.
- Uses own and others' time intelligently.
- Keeps commitments.
- Listens to and accurately captures others' expectations, ideas and concerns.
- Responds quickly and thoroughly to requests and inquiries.
- Is clear and concise when giving directions and responding to questions.
- Demonstrating expertise, professionalism, integrity and confidence.
- Establishes Personal Credibility with Clients and Others
- Teaches others how to approach a task and add value
- Makes difficult ideas and concepts easy-to-understand (e.g. using diagrams, analogies, etc.).
- Synthesizes, distills and reconciles key findings from complex sets of information.
- Involves individuals with different perspectives/expertise to analyze issues or define approach.
- Identifies and applies best practices to issues.
- Focuses quickly on most critical aspects of an issue or problem.
- Follows up with clients/customers to make sure requirements have been met.
- Identifies and addresses priorities, potential obstacles, constraints and dependencies when developing/managing plan or schedule.
Provide Leadership and Direction:
- Develop MOS for the process and set overall direction for the team
- Understand, meet and monitor stakeholder expectations, and take corrective action to address gaps
- Monitor the delivery of business results and client value creation
- Project, Delivery and Operations Planning:
- Ensure that delivery projects and operations programs have a clear strategy and approach
- Ensure that business operations and related work teams have clear strategies and approaches in place that link to the overall program blueprint
- Implement or support approach to quality management and schedule quality management reviews
- Manage a governance framework across the process
- Build and maintain good relationship with client governance
- Monitor the achievement of the team against the target, vision, and goals in aligning with business and operational objectives and report on progress
- Be accountable for the delivery of business results by the team
- Manage reporting and metrics of project/program progression
- Risk and Issue Management:
- Identify and highlight operational risks proactively
- Manage Business Operations delivery risks and mitigation
- Address concerns and escalations Internal and External (Client)
- Manage resources dedicated to the Business Operations environment
- Ensure leadership roles are identified and succession plans are in place for each key role
- Ensure appropriate communications plans are in place at the program level
- Managing regular people connects to ensure employee satisfaction and leading projects for the same.
Job Skills and Experience requirements:
- May participate in/lead special projects as needed
- May support organization transformation and communication efforts as needed
- Post Graduate MBA in Operations/Business Management preferred
- Experience of managing Digital Marketing Operations within IT/BPO set up preferred
- Experience handling international clients and multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills required
- Should have managed international clientele
- Total experience: 15 years. Of this at least 5 years of BPO experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of managerial experience with a span of control of at least 400 people.
- Should have virtually worked with global teams.
Interested Candidates please share your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect at 9582845003
Salary: INR 30,00,000 - 45,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time